Join us for an over-night stay at Brooks Hotel. Enjoy an overnight stay in our luxurious bedrooms, featuring custom made Irish furniture and a pillow menu to ensure you have a prefect night’s sleep.
One of the country’s most celebrated shows, Riverdance, returns to the beautiful and historic Gaiety Theatre this summer for it's 25th Anniversary.
Enjoy an overnight stay in the heart of Dublin’s food and culture district and take in this amazing event just around the corner from Brooks Hotel. With our friends at The Gaiety Theatre we have designed the perfect evening for you.
- Overnight luxurious accommodation
- Made to order full Irish breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two tickets to Riverdance
- Subject to availability
Please note that this package is advance purchase and non-refundable
In association with one of Dublin's most discerning department stores Brown Thomas, we bring you our most exclusive offer yet - Brooks, Brown Thomas & Bubbles.
Brooks Hotel is within a two-minute walk of Grafton Street and all the best shops, you can easily return to the hotel time and time again to drop off shopping bags!
Kick start your shopping spree with a €50 gift voucher for Brown Thomas & chilled glass of Prosecco.
• An overnight stay in luxurious boutique style accommodation
• Delicious made to order full Irish breakfast
• A €50 Brown Thomas voucher
• Complimentary shop & drop service, delivered straight to your room
• Pillow menu
• Complimentary turndown service; with foot spa upon request
• Complimentary WiFi
• Late check-out at 1pm
Enjoy one night in our luxurious accommodation with an award winning artisan breakfast each morning.
This offer includes our 3 course Table d'Hote menu in our award winning Francesca's restaurant, a member of Good Food Ireland.
Francesca’s Restaurant serves a mouth-watering range of innovative Irish and International Cuisine while Jasmine Bar makes an ideal venue for those all important pre and post dinner drinks. A café lounge with piano on selected evenings provides an informal meeting place for catching up with friends.
Located within a few minutes walk of Dublin’s famed Grafton Street, St. Stephen’s Green and Trinity College, there is lots to see and do during your break in Dublin city.
Parking is available in close proximity to the hotel. Please click here for information about parking facilities.
- An overnight stay in our luxurious boutique style accommodation
- Signature Whiskey Cocktail at Jasmine Bar
- Table d'hote Dinner at Francesca Restaurant
- Delicious Made to Order Full Irish Breakfast
- Complimentary turndown service
- Complimentary WIFI