Explore the shops and attractions of Dublin this Autumn during your stay at Brooks Hotel.
Ideally located off Grafton Street we encourage you to shop local in our neighbourhood and visit the wonderful eclectic mix of independent shops on our doorstep. You will find great variety and unique shopping around Drury St, Exchequer St, The Powerscourt Townhouse and The Georges Street Arcade. For more shopping stroll 10 minutes to Henry St or take the LUAS to Dundrum.
With boutique accommodation, great food served all day and a welcoming atmosphere, our guests can be assured of a truly memorable experience.
Check in early to give you more shopping time and enjoy coffee or tea with our freshly made scones at your leisure. Shop with our neighbours and receive a special discount in selected stores. Avail of our shop and drop service where you can drop bags to the hotel and our concierge will leave in your room. Return to the hotel for a pre-dinner glass of Prosecco, enjoy a two-course evening meal in Francesca’s restaurant and soak up the atmosphere with drinks in the café lounge or relax in our private resident’s lounge.
- Early check in
- Tea/coffee and freshly made scones with homemade jam on arrival
- One night stay in an individually designed classic room
- Pre-dinner glass of Prosecco
- Two course meal in Francesca's Restaurant**
- Made to order full Irish breakfast
- Complimentary turndown service
- Shop and drop service
- 24-hour concierge and room service
- Exclusive discounts in local retailers
- Use of our private resident’s lounge